Additional Information :
Introduction to Blockchain Technology online short course from Crypto University provides you with a deeper understanding of how blockchains work, and their current or potential use cases. At your own pace, you will learn about the issues surrounding trust, incentives, the link between centralised authority and corruption, and the need for transparency within the current financial or governance systems.
What You’ll learn
On completion of this course, you’ll walk away with:
- An understanding of the history of blockchain technology and how it can help solve some of the problems in our existing systems
- How blockchains are used in cryptocurrencies
- Public vs Private blockchains.
- Other use cases of blockchain, beyond cryptocurrencies
- How governments and institutions can take advantage of blockchain technology